The Clean platform project is an effort to gradually move the current Clean system from a language, tool set, and libraries towards a programming "platform". The project aims to achieve this by pursuing the following goals:
- Define a broad consistent collection of libraries.
- Provide guidelines and protocols for library developers
- Enhance the tool set and possibly the language itself to make the development of multi-platform libraries easier.
- Collect, refactor and extend existing libraries to make them consistent with the platform standards
You can find the Clean Platform collection on: https://gitlab.science.ru.nl/clean-and-itasks/clean-platform
When the project was initiated we documented some drafts on this wiki:
- Clean platform API (DRAFT)
- Clean platform coding style guideline (DRAFT)
- Clean platform library guideline (DRAFT)
We very much welcome constructive suggestions, so feel free to discuss these drafts on the wiki or send suggestions using the mailing lists.
If you have written a Clean library that you think is useful for other Clean users or in any other way want to help extend the collection please contact Bas Lijnse.